Candidates must possess and maintain an active Interim Secret or Secret level security clearance
"TQI Solutions – thought leaders delivering innovative solutions for the challenges of tomorrow"
TQI Solutions is actively recruiting forward thinking thought leaders ready to join us in providing solutions that positively impact the success of our clients. TQI team members matter to us! We are committed to providing a positive work-life balance, a premier benefits package, and opportunities for continued career growth. Come join a collaborative working environment where your contributions are rewarded and valued!
TQI Solutions is currently seeking a Communications Technician ready to join our IT support services team. This position will be responsible for managing military message handling systems/message traffic in support of our client located in Norfolk, VA.
1. Answer trouble calls for naval message drafters.
2. Draft and release naval messages once they are approved by the proper authority.
3. Maintain message processing capabilities.
4. Provide Naval Message Administration and tech support.
5. Provide operating systems’ functional and/or technical specifications for SIPRNET and NIPRNET.
6. Maintain command Email/ Navy Interface for Command Email Messaging System (C201X messaging) or current naval messaging system in accordance with current DOD, DON, NETWARCOM classified and unclassified message processing.
7. Maintain databases and assign user accounts for SIPRNET and NIPRNET command email systems (C20IX).
8. Coordinate troubleshooting of C20JX (or current) SIPR and NIPR systems to provide minimal system outages.
9. Provide after-hours continuous messaging support via duty phone as required.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Familiarity with the DON SSIC Manual, and Naval Telecommunications Procedure Telecommunications User’s Manual.
3. Valid Driver's License
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to prioritize work while multi-tasking.
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed our customer's expectations through results oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client’s missions as our own, and consistently providing world class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.