Candidate must currently possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Information Assurance (IA) Analyst II
"TQI– Leaders delivering innovative solutions for the challenges of tomorrow."
TQI Solutions has an immediate need for an experienced Information Assurance Analyst in Patuxent River, MD. This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity that will be responsible for Information Technology information assurance and cybersecurity management support for Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Aviation Information Systems (AIS) work in an unclassified environment.
- 5 years of experience with DIACAP and Risk Management Framework (RMF) policies, including continuous monitoring, information system security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Experience with preparing DIACAP or RMF packages and supporting documentation and DoD Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) process and standards.
- Real world working knowledge regarding the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and implementing standardized security protocols within networks, servers, computers, and logical designs.
- Experience with using the Enterprise Management Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Ability to conduct security control selection, tailoring, and overlays.
- Ability to analyze a security plan and perform system security analysis.
- Assess and mitigate system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Provide results of unresolved discrepancies to the client for inclusion in that system’s IA Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
Basic Required Qualifications:
- BS degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- DoD 8570.01M IAT Level II certified with Continuing Education (CE) (GSEC, CompTIA Security+ CE, SCNP, SSCP).
- Experience with ACAS, HBSS, Retina, Nessus, SCAP Compliance Checker, STIGs, hardening systems, and applying IA controls.
- Strong understanding of IT Software Development Lifecycle, IT Management, and associated cybersecurity principles to include cybersecurity policy, network security, and digital forensics.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with the Department of Defense or other federal agency.
Additional Desired Qualifications: (preferred not required)
- DoD 8570.01M IAM Level II certified (CAP, GSLC, CISM, CISSP) or advanced degree.
- Ability to obtain a Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) certification.
- Navy Qualified Validator (NQV) Appointment or Legacy Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV) Appointment.