Candidates must possess and maintain an active Secret level security clearance.
"TQI Solutions – thought leaders delivering innovative solutions for the challenges of tomorrow"
TQI Solutions is actively recruiting forward thinking thought leaders ready to join us in providing solutions that positively impact the success of our clients. TQI team members matter to us! We are committed to providing a positive work-life balance, a premier benefits package, and opportunities for continued career growth. Come join a collaborative working environment where your contributions are rewarded and valued!
TQI Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Web/SharePoint Specialist ready to deliver outstanding support to our Navy client located in Norfolk, VA.
- Create tailored solutions and dashboard capabilities for SharePoint using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, DreamWeaver or other government approved Web development tools
- Design solutions based on established patterns and best practices around Content Management, User Adoption, Governance and Change Management
- Design, develop, customize team sites, libraries, lists, views, and workflows.
- Develop and deliver requirements and design documents
- Build custom solutions and workflows to meet customer requirements using SharePoint Designer 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2013, SharePoint Dashboard Designer, Visual Studio, Infopath, Visio
- Determine and implement site security, architecture, site taxonomy/term store and sandboxed solutions
- Troubleshoot SharePoint issues and assist personnel with the use of SharePoint
- Candidates must possess an Active CompTIA Security+CE certification.
- SharePoint experience must include designer and custom workflows, BCS, JQuery, CAML, custom web parts, .NET event receivers, navigation, and branding & customization
- Experience with Business Connectivity Services, such as Performance Point, Excel Services, SSRS and Report Builder to develop Scorecards, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience with SharePoint content and records management, creating custom search scopes and custom term store libraries.
- Experience working with all webparts in SharePoint 2013
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Familiarity with U.S. Navy processes and procedures and experience supporting Navy Marine Corps Internet (NMCI) and/or associated Navy network requirements is preferred
TQI Solutions, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with staff located in Virginia, Maryland, DC, North Carolina, and California. We provide Mission and Information Technology Support Services to a wide range of Department of Defense clients. TQI Solutions strives to exceed our customer's expectations through results oriented services and solutions that enable mission success. We pride ourselves in adopting our client’s missions as our own, and consistently providing world class technical solutions. We accomplish this by hiring dedicated problem solvers who build long-term, mutually trusting relationships with our customers.